Please contact WTE if you have any questions or comments about the Terms and Conditions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at the following address:
No. 11 Sims Drive
Usage of Sites and Services
1. WhereToEat provides an interactive online service operated by The Greater China Strategic Communications, LLP (Reg No. T08LL1263E) at www.wheretoeat.com.sg consisting of information services, content and transaction capabilities provided by WhereToEat, Affiliates, and Authorized Third Party Service Providers and Advertising Companies.
2. These Terms and Conditions will govern your use of our sites and services. (“Service”) means all or any information services, content and transaction capabilities provided by WhereToEat via our sites, other electronic means and communication platforms.
4. The Organizer of these promotions is CityLife Advertising Pte Ltd on behalf of The Greater China Strategic Communications, LLP.
5. The right to use our sites is non-commercial, personal to you and is not transferable to a third person or entity. You shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s), if any. You acknowledge that, although the Internet is often a secure environment, interruptions in service beyond the control of WhereToEat may occur, and WhereToEat shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the Internet.
6. While it is in our objective is to make our sites accessible, you acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of WhereToEat, access to our sites may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. WhereToEat shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of WhereToEat that may include, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and instruments needed for access or use. Further, WhereToEat may discontinue disseminating any portion or category of information, change or eliminate any transmission method, and change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
7. To use our sites and/or services (whether with or without registration) and to make any purchase, you must be 18 years of age or over. We reserve the right to prevent you from using our sites and services and making any purchase.
8. We shall not be liable for any telephone costs, telecommunications costs or other costs that you may incur. You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of our sites and all charges related thereto. WhereToEat shall not be liable for any damages to your equipments resulting from the use of our sites.
Registration and Accounts
11. You do not need to Register to use our sites or access our services. However, you must Register in order to make a purchase from our sites. This is so that we can provide you with easy access to print your voucher(s), view your past purchases and modify your preferences. We reserve the right to decline a new Registration or to cancel an account at any time.
12.1. Once registered, we will allocate a password to you and your account. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any third party becomes aware of that password, or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address, or any breach of security known to you.
12.2. You acknowledge that any person to whom its user name or password is disclosed is authorized to act as your agent for the purposes of using and/or making a purchase on our sites and services. You are responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password.
13. All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly, so that, among other things, moderation emails can be sent to you. Any accounts which have been registered with someone else’s email address or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice.
14. We may require you to revalidate your accounts if we believe they have been using an invalid email address. We reserve the right to close accounts if you are seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple registration accounts, or disrupt our sites and services in any way. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users, you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
Copyright and Trademarks
15. Any copying, distributing, transmitting, posting, linking, or otherwise modifying of our sites without the express written permission of WhereToEat is strictly prohibited.
16. Any violation of this policy may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liabilities
17. Neither WhereToEat, its Affiliates or any of their respective Service Providers or Licensors warrant that the use of our sites will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they warrant the results that may be obtained from use of our sites, or the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through our sites.
18. This Disclaimer of Liabilities apply to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
19. Any content that is posted or uploaded that is or may be deemed unsuitable can and may be taken down by WhereToEat. Moreover, WhereToEat reserves the right to edit, change, alter, delete and prohibit and and all content that we deem unsuitable.
20. WhereToEat shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of our sites at all times, including any chat rooms and forums that may hereinafter be included as part of our sites, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by WhereToEat, as well as to satisfy any applicable law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, WhereToEat shall have the right to remove any material that WhereToEat, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
21. By posting communications on or through our sites, you grant WhereToEat a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display the communication alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees.
Third Party(s) Content
24. WhereToEat, similar to an Internet Service Provider, is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third party(s) and you. Accordingly, WhereToEat has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third party(s), including information providers, or any other users are those of the respective author(s) or distributors and not of WhereToEat.
25. Neither WhereToEat nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Content available through this Site represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or user not under contract with WhereToEat.
26. Under no circumstances will WhereToEat be liable for any loss or damage caused by an end user’s reliance on information obtained through WhereToEat. It is the responsibility of you to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, etc., or other content available through WhereToEat.
27. We may place advertisements in different locations on our site and at different points during use of our services. These locations and points may change from time to time – but we will always clearly mark which goods and services are advertisements (i.e. from persons other than us), so that it is clear to you which goods and services are provided on an objective basis and which are not (i.e. the advertisements). You are free to select or click on advertised goods and services or not as you see fit. Any advertisements may be delivered on our behalf by a Authorized Third Party Advertising Company.
28. Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on our sites are appropriate or available for use in locations outside those where we maintain a legal entity, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with our sites is void where prohibited.
Last updated byat .